Saturday 1 June 2013

The Emperor's Chai

So, it's the first day of winter and looking out of my window at the dark grey skies and glistening puddles I never doubted it for a second.   I've already brushed off the tweed and corduroy, brought the cashmere scarves to the front of the wardrobe and stocked up on Yorkshire Tea.  Winter, I'm ready.  Well, that's not quite true as I found out in yesterday's rain when my small umbrella with the broken arms just wasn't cutting it.  The poor thing looked like a screwed up ball of paper on a stick.

Coming home in the rain, armed with muffins, tomatoes and cheese, I was welcomed by the scent of the new soap I had made during the week.  The Emperor's Chai is a warm and delicious concoction, full of the gingery spicy smell of cardamon.  It looks good too, with a creamy caramel swirl.  I packed this beauty with cocoa butter, macadamia oil and pine nut oil, so it will have a silky smooth and luxurious lather.

Of course, I don't need to add that this soap is totally natural.  It will be in Shanghai Lil & The Scarlet Fez's store soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...