Sunday 14 July 2013

New Packaging

Look at THIS

I have been flat out this weekend boxing up soap ready for sale.  A lot of fiddly work, but a lot of fun too.  I'm very happy with the results.  Take a peek in my drawers (...I bet that's a line from a Carry On film...):

 

The labelling and the ribbons have been designed by my good pal Karena at magicjelly.com.au.  She has done a remarkable job and I am so happy that she devoted the time away from her own commitments to work on these wonderful labels.  Like all of Karena's work, these have a modern, fresh appeal but still pay homage to the past, a thoughtful nostalgia.  I recommend anyone check out her site for further beautiful work! 

2 comments:

  1. How do I order some?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Latitudes Staff! I will be opening my online shop in the next week or two, so stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...