Sunday 31 August 2014

Rosehip and Pomegranate Face Serum

A New Product

The last couple of weeks have been very busy as Shanghai Lil & The Scarlet Fez prepared for a market and the release of a range of new skin-care products.  


I have had an excellent cleansing face soap out for some time now - the unscented Pink Moon Face Soap.  Then, the Rose and Cucumber Face Mist, a soothing and fresh toner for the face.  Rosehip and Pomegranate Face Serum completes the range.   This oil is made from organic rosehip oil and is blended with pomegranate oil, camellia oil, meadowfoam seed oil, olive squalene and vitamin E.  

You only need 3 or 4 drops of Rosehip and Pomegranate Face Serum, gently massaged over your face and neck after toning.   It is a relatively 'dry' oil, so will sink in quickly and is, therefore, suitable for use under make-up.  It suits normal to dry skin.   What I like about the serum is that it is made with only the ingredients I want to use on my skin, no padding, extending or emulsifying with water.  Just simple oils with all of their nutrients and benefits in a small bottle.  Good things come in small packages, right?  (I sound like Mary Ann Singleton from Tales of the City!)

I have made up a small face-care kit with all three of the above products, which are available from my stall at any market I will be at.  You can also buy each separately, of course!  Sign up to my newsletter (the button is in the sidebar) for up-to-date news of where I will be, special offers and new products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...