Sunday 12 May 2013

Back to Business

After a very enjoyable break away, I'm back and full of beans!  Or is that suds?  I could not wait to get back into the soap-making so I have started this week with a batch of rose-scented, rosehip oil enriched fun.  This soap also has apricot kernel and rice bran oil, to supplement the very skin-friendly olive oil, and I have coloured it with a mica to give it a rich dusky swirl.


These little beauties have been freshly cut off the block.  As I'm writing this, the soaps have filled my office with the sweet green and rosy smell of rose and rose geranium essential oils, an evocative contrast to the grey skies and falling leaves I can see from my window.

Happy Mothers' Day to all those mothers out there.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...